- High education (Qualification - IT, mathematics, cybernetics, management, in data architecture, information management);
- Technologies: Microsoft data processing technology stack, Azure data services
- Work experience of at least 5 years in data data architecture, information management, database development in manufacturing companies, branching companies.
- Oversee the collection, management, and storage of data across an organization
- Lead development of corporate data storage
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Develop architectural strategies for data modeling, design and implementation to meet stated requirements for metadata management, operational data stores and Extract Transform Load environments
- Review existing data architectures to determine overall effectiveness and compliance with original objectives, develop comprehensive strategies for improving or replacing underperforming areas and present these plans to managers and executives
- Research new technologies, data modeling methods and information management systems to determine which ones should be incorporated into company data architectures, and develop implementation timelines and milestones
- Support database administrators, network designers and IT personnel to create effective and secure methods for data backup and recovery.
- Professional and career growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and social package
- Work and development in highly professional team.