Кар’єра в компанії
Market Access Manager for Export markets (CIS, MENA, APAC, EU)
- High education (economic, medical, pharmaceutical)
- Experience in Pricing or Market Access role in Pharma industry
- Strong understanding of Pharma industry (additional countries to UA will be a plus)
- Marketing background is a plus
- Confident user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Languages: English upper-intermediate
- Readiness to business trip: 25% of working time.
- Provide with insights and analyses for export markets economics, competitors for Darnitsa products, legislative news (market access and pricing related)
- Price analysis, calculation and argumentation for new export markets
- Formation of reasonable pricing, considering data on the cost, demand, competition policy
- Prepare price analysis and submissions for all products (new pricing dossiers, regular International reference price events, etc.) and market access submissions (reimbursement dossiers) to relevant regulatory bodies
- To evaluate and provide competitive prices for tenders, reimbursement programs
- To register prices in export countries, to evaluate cross-country risks.
- Professional and career growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and social package
- Work and development in highly professional team.