Antiseptics and disinfectants
The action of myramistin is based on the direct hydrophobic interaction of the molecule with the membrane lipids of microorganisms that leads to their fragmentation and destruction. A part of the myramistin molecule, by penetrating into the hydrophobic region of the membrane, destroys the supramembrane layer, loosens the membrane, increases its permeability for high-molecular-weight substances, changes the enzyme activity of the microbial cells, inhibiting the enzyme systems, which leads to suppressing the processes vital for microorganisms and their cytolysis.
– Complex treatment of acute and chronic tonsillites;
– Complex treatment of oral candidiases;
– treatment of periodontal diseases, stomatites, gingivites, periodontites;
– hygienic treatment of dentures;
– prevention of microbial complications after surgery on the oral mucosa.
Apply topically in adults.
For the treatment of tonsillitis, the throat should be rinsed with Celista 3 – 4 times per day. The amount of the medicine per 1 rinsing is 10–15 ml.
Oral candidiasis is treated by rinsing the mouth 2–4 times per day. The amount of the medicine per 1 rinsing is 10–15 ml.
In the treatment of stomatites, gingivites, periodontites, the mouth should be rinsed with Celista 3–4 times per day. The amount of the medicine per 1 rinsing is 10–15 ml.