We support the UN's global development goals
Good health and well-being
- More than UAH 7 million of assistance was provided in 2018 to charitable foundations and nongovernmental organizations.
- Medications worth UAH 1.35 million were transferred, in particular, for the needs of the army.
- We have supported the Chestnut Run charitable event four years in a row.
- We supported the global initiative Giving Tuesday and helped SOS Children's Villages Ukraine.
- The company's employees donated a total of 20 liters of blood in 2018.
- UAH 300,000 was allocated for scholarships to participants of the Petro Yatsyk International Contest in Ukrainian Language.
- UAH 2.2 million was directed to scholarship programs and projects of the Ukrainian Catholic University.
- UAH 1 million was allocated for the study of topical social issues and educational activities of The Aspen Institute Kyiv.
- The company supports the futuristic project Meet the Future, which provides an opportunity to communicate with real change leaders globally.
Responsible consumption and production
- Thanks to the waste sorting program, 73.8% of waste was transferred for recycling in 2018, which is up 5% from 2017.
- In 2018, electricity consumption decreased by 1.1% compared to 2017.
- In 2018, natural gas consumption decreased by 4.7% compared to 2017.
Specialized edition for medical institutions and doctors.