Ми підтримуємо лікарів та пацієнтів у кризових ситуаціях
- We have purchased 6 lung ventilators for combating COVID-19.
- We have given a rapid-response analyzer for detecting COVID-19.
- During the epidemic of COVID-19 we have given 20 thousand protective face masks to physicians.
- The manufacturing facilities have been transferred to a new plan in order to satisfy the most urgent needs in medicinal products.
- All employees have medical insurance and can use the internal reserves of medicines.
- More than UAH 30 million of assistance with money and medicines has been provided to charitable foundations and non-governmental organizations (2019-2020).
- Almost UAH 10 million worth of medicines have been given, in particular for the needs of the army.
- Medicines have been provided to those affected by floods in Prykarpattia.
- Patients with chronic systemic connective tissue diseases have been provided with medicines for UAH 1.1 million.
- We have supported the Generous Tuesday global initiative and Tabletochki Charitable Foundation.
- We support the charity “Run under the Chestnuts”.
- The donor movement in the company has existed for 32 years.
- UAH 3.4 million was directed to scholarship programs and projects of the Ukrainian Catholic University.
- UAH 1 million was allocated for the study of topical social issues and educational activities of The Aspen Institute Kyiv.
- The company supports the futuristic project Meet the Future, which provides an opportunity to communicate with real change leaders globally.
- Darnitsa has scholarships to participants of the Petro Yatsyk International Contest in Ukrainian Language.
Responsible consumption and production
- Thanks to the waste sorting program in 2019, 69.3% of waste was transferred for recycling.
- In 2019, the company reduced the actual consumption of natural gas per unit of manufactured goods by 1% (as compared to 2018).
- Specific water consumption was reduced by 10% in 2019 as compared to 2018.
- In 2019, the costs of fuel and energy resources decreased by 7% as compared to 2018.
Specialized edition for medical institutions and doctors.