We support doctors and patients in crisis situations
- We purchased 6 lung ventilators to fight COVID-19.
- UAH 14,1 million of assistance with money and medicines has been provided to charitable foundations and non-governmental organizations (2020).
- Medicines have been provided to those affected by floods in Prykarpattia.
- Patients with chronic systemic connective tissue diseases have been provided with medicines for UAH 1.1 million.
- We have supported the Generous Tuesday global initiative and Tabletochki Charitable Foundation.
- The donor movement in the company has existed for 32 years.
- We purchased innovative equipment for draining moisture from the walls of St. Sophia of Kyiv.
- UAH 6,5 million was directed to scholarship programs and projects of the Ukrainian Catholic University (2015-2020).
- UAH 1 million was allocated for the study of topical social issues and educational activities of The Aspen Institute Kyiv.
- Darnitsa has scholarships to participants of the Petro Yatsyk International Contest in Ukrainian Language.
Responsible consumption and production
- Thanks to the waste sorting program in 2020, 69.3% of waste was transferred for recycling.
- Specific water consumption was reduced by 11% in 2020 as compared to 2019.
- In 2020, the costs of fenergy resources decreased by 21,4% as compared to 2019.
Specialized edition for medical institutions and doctors.