Medicines that promote wound healing
The active substance of Panthestin-Darnitsa®, dexpanthenol, is a provitamin. When applied onto the skin, dexpanthenol penetrates into epithelial cells and transforms into pantothenic acid, which is an integral part of coenzyme A that participates in the plastic material synthesis processes .More at https://pantestin-for-baby.tabletki.ua/
– Surgery: treatment of wounds of different localisation and aetiology, including postoperative wounds, trophic ulcers, and bedsores in the regeneration phase (phase 2 of wound healing).
– Combustiology: treatment of granulating burn wounds, their preparation for skin autografting, improvement of engraftment of skin grafts after plastic surgery, treatment of sunburn.
– Radiation medicine: prevention of radiation damage to the mucous membranes, skin and surrounding tissues, treatment of radiation ulcers in the regeneration phase.
– Dentistry: treatment of periodontal diseases (catarrhal, necrotising ulcerative gingivitis, localised periodontal disease, generalised periodontal disease), treatment of diseases of the oral mucosa (stomatitis, chronic recurrent aphthous stomatitis), traumatic lesions of the oral mucosa (prosthetic stomatitis).
– Paediatrics: diaper rash and diaper dermatitis, prevention of their infection.
– Gynaecology: treatment of cervical erosions, erosive vaginitis, and damage of the vaginal mucosa.
– Treatment of skin infections, in particular, secondarily infected eczemas and neurodermatites.
– Treatment of minor abrasions, cuts, scratches, burns, and prevention of their infection in household injuries.
The medicine is intended for topical use. After the standard treatment of the wound surface, a thin layer of the gel should be applied on the wound, then a sterile gauze dressing should be applied. If needed, the medicine can be applied to the dressing and then to the wound.